View Single Post
Old 2009-05-09, 01:26   Link #80
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Yeah, it's not like i'm trying to diminish the kiss, but it's just one of the saddest scenes in the series. Goddamit, when Shirley appears totally soaked and crying is so sad that can bring tears to the eyes of the most heartless person.

I think this scene is worse than her death, because when she dies, at least she's is happy, because she's dying with the man she loves at her side, here, everyone is sad and will have to live with it, cause Lelouch still is the man that killed her father and she still have to deal with the fact that will never see him again.
Well, I definitely don't disagree with you on that first part.

As for the second part, I assume when you say "never see him again" that "him" refers to her father. But anyway, I have to admit it is a tough call between this scene and her death (not to mention the end of Stage 14) But I think her death scene is really sad because, although she's happy and right by Lelouch, she's still dying and will never be able to live a happy life with Lelouch. Not to mention everyone else will be sad about her death including us, the fans, who have lost a great character.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote