View Single Post
Old 2009-10-13, 03:58   Link #2242
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
Can I get a link directly to the radio show? Navigating through nico is still kinda tough.
Well, the show didn't appear on nico 'til just now-ish. Simply looking at this page would be easy enough to find it.

But for those without nico accounts, you could just look at it from here. Or use sankakucomplex's player, as I seem to have forgotten the link to a different way to view nicovids.

Oh yeah, Takahashi Mikako/Chrono/Caro is the host. She has one of the longest running seiyuu radio shows, though I do wonder why it's her. Not complaining. I'm guessing Yukarin is.... I honestly don't know what she's doing and her new single is a collab with Motsu from m.o.v.e..... Nana's busy being more idol than seiyuu, so has more of an excuse. Speaking of her, LIVE FEVER&DIAMOND is going to be on sale Dec 23. Can't wait to hear her acoustic version of innocent starter.

Hope Ueda Kana is a guest soon. She's fun to listen to and she won't be able to say anything silly like erasing oyaji on this show!

Edit:
Nanoha may be the White Devil, but Yukarin will always be the [Itazura] Kuro Usagi~

lol @ Lyrical Memorial. Mittan asks the guest questions related to their character, I guess.
  1. Er, I don't think she even got to finish the question, but Yukarin got it right anyway. Nanoha's in elementary school.
  2. Who did Nanoha meet that awakened her powers? Yuuno.
  3. Who does Nanoha meet that's voiced by Mizuki Nana and name can be 「運命」? Fate! .... Tesu.... tarossa....
  4. How many episodes are there altogether for the Nanoha series? 52. ;A;!
  5. Name the titles of all the Nanoha endings. Little Wish, Spiritual Garden, Hoshizora no Spica, Beautiful Amulet. What a silly question. I hope they don't ask Nana the same thing because she said that many opportunities have come from Nanoha. Basically, Elements Garden. So yes, Nanoha did make Nana imho. :B
  6. Uh, I think it was what's Nanoha's trademark line. All the "sukoshi, ayama hiya sou ka?" comments going across the screen made me go lolwot. Lyrical Magical ganbarimasu!
SHUFFLE CHALLENGE WILL BE MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE SHOW. YESSSSSSSS. They did this at the Lyrical Parties, too. I still laugh hearing Yukarin and Nana switching roles in a scene from the first season. D:

All I can say is poor Zafira. Rofl, Mittan's reaction when Yukarin was yaying about being Vita. <____<;

Guest #2 - Fate Testarossa (CV: Mizuki Nana)
Guest #3 - Arf (CV: Kuwatani Natsuko) ← More interested in her than Nana ww cannot wait for her Shuffle Challenge
Guest #4 - Vita (CV: Sanada Asami) ← ogm I miss Asanee

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2009-10-13 at 20:19.
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote