View Single Post
Old 2009-10-22, 20:42   Link #2260
Nagumo
Random Translator

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage M The StrikerS

01. kidou roku ka taichou aisatsu
01. Greeting from Mobile Six’s Captains

Nanoha: Good evening everyone, this is the TSAB Tactical Combat Instructor, Nanoha Takamachi with…
Fate: HQ Enforcer Fate Testarossa Harlaown and…
Hayate: The Commander of Mobile Six, Hayate Yagami.
Nanoha: This time around, this special cd is a Megami Magazine present called Sound Stage M The Strikers.
Fate: Yes, it’s been ten years… Oh wait, in the other world, it’s only been over a year. So really, since the year before last on Christmas.
Hayate: Currently we’re borrowing the Midchilda main broadcasting office for this recording/broadcast.
Nanoha: Last time it was just me and Fate-chan, but this time Hayate-chan is with us to make three.
Fate: We would like to talk about all sorts of things like our current status, the TSAB and Mobile Six with everyone.
Nanoha: Yes.
Fate: It’s only for a short while, but please take care of us/look forward to this.
All: Please take care of us.
Nanoha: This CD, anime, game, and bishoujo character info magazine has been sponsored by Megami magazine.

Hayate: Well then, since this is my first time and there should be some people who don’t know anything about us, so why don’t we introduce ourselves. So, why don’t we start with our top ace?
Nanoha: Let’s see. Greetings once again, I am Nanoha Takamachi, age 19. I am a law enforcement officer and a current mage employed by the TSAB Central HQ. My deployment/division/unit is the Aerial Tactical Combat Corps, Section 5.
Hayate: She teaches advanced magic spells and combat/battle tactics/techniques to mages in the TSAB.
Nanoha: Now, Fate-chan.
Fate: Fate Testarossa Harlaown, also age 19. Apologies for my long name. Both Testarossa and Harlaown are my real last names. Much like Nanoha-chan, I am a mage employed by the TSAB Central HQ and officially called/titled an Enforcer.
Nanoha: She does directs/commands investigations and supervises judicial affairs, and is a highly skilled and accomplished elite. (bunbu youdou = pen and sword wielded equally.)
Fate: Ah, um, that’s not…
Hayate: But it is true.
Fate: Um, well that’s sort of what it is. You’re next Hayate.
Hayate: I’m the same as the other two. I am Hayate Yagami, a mage employed by the TSAB. Formerly I was an investigator from HQ, but this time around I founded my own Ancient Relic Control Division to counter unusual/rare Lost Logias called Mobile Six.
Nanoha: Our superior officer.
Fate: The commanding officer (Division Commander).
Hayate: Oh no, I just asked these two to join my division to help me out.
Nanoha: But we’re relying on you too.
Fate: Yup!
Hayate: Anyways, where should we start to explain our connection to each other?
Fate: Um, if we talk about it all, it will take too long.
Nanoha: Well to start, we’re childhood friends since we were in elementary school, third grade.
Hayate: Yes, yes, ever since then we declared ourselves magical girls and went on to solve many cases/incidents, protect the peace in our neighbourhood and lavish/spread love and courage to all!
Fate: Did we do that?
Nanoha: Um. Well, the end results were kinda like that…
Fate: Our various adventures for the last ten years… There are disks which hold videos/recordings of all our adventures when we were nine years old. To those who don’t know anything about us, they can watch it all through that medium.
Nanoha: It appears that they are sold in stores throughout the country and can be rented as well.
Hayate: Oh, and it looks like there’s mangas and novels too.
Nanoha: I… I guess I’m glad that all sorts of people from all sorts of places can watch my adventures but it’s also rather embarrassing.
Fate: Yeah, they do cover our childhood and junior high school days.
Hayate: Oh come on now, as TSAB mages, getting people know what the TSAB do and revealing the various jobs mages do is very important too. Who knows, maybe after watching your adventures it will inspire someone enough to become a mage too.
Nanoha: Ah hahah, I wonder if there is anyone like that out there. I would be happy if there was.
Fate: Yeah.
Hayate: We might be meeting one real soon.
Nanoha: Huh?
Hayate: Well, moving on…
Fate: Moving on…