View Single Post
Old 2009-08-03, 20:23   Link #90
Snowman24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
EDIT: Read Volume 2 a little more, and I guess I could add a few more points.
Spoiler for Volume 2, add-on:
Well not really, she was just saying how she was also saved at Vasel bridge...by Cezary from an enemy sniper. He's sweating bullets in the next scene, because it wasn't him. and everyone is surprised, Someone *don't know who this character was, don't think it was Nadine.

But they say "Cezary...your such a nice guy, didn't you say that you hated Darcsens??.", he looks around and asks why everyone is looking at him.

Then he is about to spill the beans, saying something along the lines of "The one who shot at that time wasn't m-", was obviously gonna say that it wasn't him who shot.

The next scene says it all, that Glare that Marina gave him was a warning, possibly because she knew what he was about to do to Nadine. Or that she was just wanting him to shut up and not recieve any credit for it...dunno, but whatever the case that one wicked glare shut him up and Nadine probably still thinks that it was him who saved her.

She seems to just be thankful, not really getting a crush.

But I'm no expert at Japanese, anyone better then me could describe the scene again, that's what I got out of it from reading it.
Snowman24 is offline   Reply With Quote