View Single Post
Old 2007-01-13, 06:54   Link #5
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
First of all, WMP is incapable of showing subtitles on a mkv so don't use it.
though witht he right coecs it is possible :P mine shows it

as for help try this topic first How do I get this fansub to play?

as for Kyo miu, please stop that nonsense spamming and read Forum Rules before posting up tons of messages that have nothing to do with the thread -_-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Over Soul View Post
and how come my signature isnt showing up

nevermind
as for images in sigs, makes sure theyre the right extension and upload them on imagehosting sites, such as imageshack or Photobucket, upload them (for imageshack i think you use the direct link to image and then put it between [IMG] tags to show it, i always use photobucket for sigs and avvy's its much easier to find things back, also make sure theyre within the rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls View Post
Please adhere to the rules.
  1. Only ask for GIFs abiding by AnimeSuki Rules
    Please be aware of the size limitations as outlined in the forum rules. Avatars need to be 100 x 100 and under 50kb, Signatures need to be under 500 x 160 pixels and 50,000 bytes.

If you do not follow by these rules, you will be ignored. So don't bother asking again until you properly request something. And if you are just plain annoying, a Mod will come in and give you a time out.
took those from the main hime/mai otome avatar request topic, sorry if theres some parts of rules in it that are about requesting sigs