View Single Post
Old 2004-01-30, 22:09   Link #21
wnkryo
HainShodan

There were so many funny moments, and with my memory its hard to think of much. But recently I did find alot of things funny, but here are some that are remember:

- When Luffy and the gang was headed for the island made of ice, some body asked him (I forgot who) "arn't you cold Luffy?" , then he held his arms together and said "I'm cold!". Then everyone was like "HOW SLOW CAN YOU BE!!!". It wasn't exsactly like that but pretty close enough

- I remeber this one from one of the special episodes of OP, where Luffy had his finger stuck in a bottle, and couldn't get it out no matter how hard he tried. Then Zoro just can up to him, and Luffy said his finger was stuck, then before he knew it Zoro said no problem and took a axe that was near by, and just sliced the bottle. Luffy got so scared that his finger just poped out before Zoro could slice the bottle. Then Zoro said, see how easy it came out, and Luffy replied "ZORO YOU ARE CRAZY!!!". Agian, the joke didn't go exsactly the like but it's close enough also.