View Single Post
Old 2011-11-08, 02:40   Link #51
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
One could hope...but Gen's good at crushing that.

Good ideas. I'm not sure how much emphasis on Homura there should be though. The way the anime worked, each character was given some room to shine, so I'm hoping that is the case in the movies. I'm sure some might not mind the stories basically being "Homura Magica" but personally I'm hoping to see something a little different.

I won't speculate too much for now given that there's so little info though. I am happy to see that we'll at least get a little more Madoka universe.
Well, last we saw, Mami and Kyouko are still around in "Madoka World". If you have Sayaka survive this time around, then she could be there too...

Three or four magical girls fighting against Maju, while Madoka telepathically communicates with Homura. Maybe have the plot be that one of the Maju somehow develops a cunning conqueror personality, somehow learns of Madoka's existence, and plots to somehow "find" her, attack her, and take her power.

Of course, I might be dreaming in American comic book-esque technicolor right now.