View Single Post
Old 2011-07-19, 08:43   Link #23286
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
That's probably the witch/magic concept in general. The Black Witch has only textually been connected to emotional abuse in each and every one of it's references. You can believe what you like, but it's not supported in the novel.
But that's wrong. The Black Witch got linked to Kazumi, who was going to kill Ange.

Quote:
I never said anything about her being innocent. What I am saying, though, is that she's not as guilty as she boasts to be.
But what can Yasu do? The only stories she wrote were EP1-2 and those were written before the conference. It also happens in the stories she wrote no one tried to solve the epitaph. So, she did as she had planned. She was pretty much pulling an "And then there were none".

Quote:
A running theme I notice is that nothing Yasu tries really seems to work. She misplaces effort and throws her hands up waiting for fate to just do it for her, and that always bites her in the ass in each and every single endeavor of hers.
She only ended up that way after getting to know the truth about her parentage, but mainly after learning of her physical injury.

Quote:
It's an insurance. Battler doesn't need to be necessary for all scenarios, only for some that can very likely come up. Let's say it turns out Kinzo is alive, like in Episode 4, and decides to divide up his money based on the potential of his grandchildren. If Rudolf and Kyrie don't have any kids to show, it's very possible that Kinzo could decide they don't get ANYTHING. Sure, he's PROBABLY dead, but Kyrie's not stupid enough to put all her eggs in one basket.
Battler wasn't in Lion's world, though. And the only difference in that world, in terms of family headship, was that Lion was the next in line to become the head of the family and not Krauss. But other than that, Kinzo was still old and in his last days and the parents still needed money like crazy. Not to mention that, as we saw, the parents weren't okay with the idea of Lion becoming the new head.