View Single Post
Old 2011-12-19, 14:58   Link #92
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy
People defending this show like it's a virgin maiden needs to stop, of course people are going to dislike certain parts of it, but acting like it's a flawless piece of art while completely disregarding what's being said in the actual show is sad.
I honestly only see this from a few people...Most people just come in thread and talk about what they wanna talk about, but then there are those who blow everything out of proportion thinking that 1% of less than 1% of the Gundam fanbase that resides here is really ruining an experience that would be no experience at all, because they would prefer no discussion over discussion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Sama
Unfortunately some people are so quick to jump the gun to find anything to complain about that they'll allow something that is the result of a show being in mid arc to count as a flaw in the show in their eyes.
This is such crap...You're a smartguy, I know you are...What contextual clues in the style of writing this show has been using so far gives you the idea that mid-arc flaws will be explained well in the end? Are they magically just gonna start writing the show well in the last episode of the arc? It's not always about what gets shown in the end, if it was crap getting there, the end will seem cheap anyway...The show has set a clear baseline for how it's gonna tell this story by now...I know you see this which is why you keep pulling the "we're just trying to enjoy the show" - card...

Enjoy the show, I've read many comments where people ignore both you and me and talk about shipping elements and what have you, so let the dissenters have there voice, because honestly you're like the only person in this forum that can't let it slide...You preemptively (if not passively) strike any essence of bad comments toward the show even when they don't really exist...

Just talk about the show without all of the pre-smilicon passive-aggressive stuff you do every post...You start more $hit than I think you realize...

Quote:
As far as I can tell the only one-sided approach towards this show on this forum is coming from folks like yourself and Wingdarkness.
Lowercase "w" BTW...My approach is watching a Gundam episode, then logging on and talking about what I want to talk about, the way i wanna talk about it...You should try it...Znozzy and some others are certainly talking more specs related stuff than I am...That's not something i even care that much about, I just think the writing on this show is so below par (In explaining so much coherently), that even a smart guy like yourself should understand peoples' normally rational opinion about it highlighting it...

Like people who wanna curl up in a cat-like fetal position thinking about the cuteness of Yurin...Solid, understandable, coherent writing makes me wanna curl up too...