View Single Post
Old 2011-12-19, 15:49   Link #97
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Jesus Jenkins, I'm saying that YOU unlike many others, are allowing my comments to effect your experience (Like you are doing to boatloads of others)...Other members, each week, ignore my comments and talk about what they wanna talk about...Try it... I mean it's douchey because I watch shows for different reasons than a Moe-attic watches certain shows? That is what it is...I have anime fetishes aswell, just nothing that AGE highlights...I commend the people who just wanna enjoy a show for elements like that because they're getting fulfilled by something when that's all i want...

The only person that gets truly angry (I'm using logic here) probably knows in their heart of hearts I'm right...

When I'm happy about stuff in Gundam (Like I was 85% of Gundam OO) I express that, and have many friends and people I'm cool with here, so your point is severely off...Again when I was on your side I didn't hear non of this $hit (All I heard from you was "I totally agree wingdarkness...", "Great point wingdarkness," now it's all "You suck wingdarkness..." WTFizdis?

Why not ask a mod to let you create a "good times" Gundam Age champagne thread or something like that...I mean that seems to be what you want, some Gattaca $hit...I'm all for that, I'd stay out of it, but whatever my "agenda" may be, understand it comes from my natural reaction after an episode, and my honest inclination to never suppress opinion...

Quote:
The implication that the writing is inherently and objectively crap is what makes it hard for me to see your point.
I've explained it in-depth a million times...You already know, and probably agree with me which is the sad part...