View Single Post
Old 2009-08-26, 14:57   Link #20
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
Yeah, this make sense. Yu don't need to L level briliant to fake you acting skills.
That in and of itself, no. But to pretend to be a bad actor just so that somebody else won't catch on that you're actually a good actor just so that this same somebody won't start to grow suspicious and start guessing at things...

That's either extreme paranoia on Itsuki's part, or meticulously planning out everything he does in a very L and Light Yagami way.

Also, where is this idea that Koizumi is a great actor coming from in the first place? What evidence is there for that? It strikes me as pure speculation.

Quote:

I actually agree with you about the Novel 5 thing. I even posted so when this matter was discussed in the spoiler thread. I was just pointing it out, the only strong point is that one from novel 9. Not really enough alone... but damn supicious.
It's more than pure speculation, Heatth.

This idea that Koizumi is constantly putting on this great flamboyant act for Kyon and Haruhi, but then is so incredibly careful that when he actually acts in a movie he goes out of his way to deliberately degrade his acting ability just to put off possible suspicion... man, I'm not buying that at all. That's insane levels of facade-casting. It really is right up there with Light Yagami.