View Single Post
Old 2010-07-14, 06:26   Link #425
YingTao

I'm a girl...and to be honest, I found it easier to identify with Mitsuki. Perhaps it was because she DID do something wrong, and she's not perfect, but she's fought through it all despite that. She's a girl who really did love with a pure heart, for both Haruka, her best friend, and Takayuki.

She's been suffering in her love for both of them. In the beginning, she tried to put her feelings aside for Haruka's sake...but I don't think she could help being jealous. She envied their ability to be happy while she continued to sink lower and lower. Added on to the fact that her feelings for Takayuki were true from the very beginning. Even still, she didn't openly try to destroy their relationship. She just told herself that wanting a little bit would be enough, a little bit of time, a present...a ring.

Seeing Takayuki in the state they were in, I can't blame her for saying 'Choose me. I can make you happy.' And she stayed beside him, for years, knowing that his heart never really belonged to her. When Haruka awoke, she was willing to put aside her happiness for Takayuki's. Mitsuki's selfish, yes, but...she was honest. She learned how to become honest, through Takayuki.

So...honestly, I'd have to follow Mitsuki here xD;; Even though I really do admire Haruka for her innocence, her strength...I think I just relate more to Mitsuki.
YingTao is offline   Reply With Quote