View Single Post
Old 2004-09-11, 07:01   Link #6
skillosopher
Dr. J

Send a message via AIM to skillosopher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scy
And to those people that think that the Naruto anime is better than the Naruto manga because "all anime are better than any manga! Anime has colour, action, ect." I can only say that you have no idea what you are missing. Manga series usually are better than their anime counterpart. By right, if the series is adpated well into an anime, the anime should be better the manga. However, anime adaptions usually have lots of problems.
since i beleive that the anime is about 99% of the manga, i guess i also believe naruto anime adapted well to the manga. and if thats correct, you to will agree that the naruto anime is better than the manga!

but, what about the manga is better? the only problem you name is that the anime has crap fillers, but out of the 100 episodes, are the deviations significant at all?

im not saying because of the color, sound etc. that every anime is better than its manga counterpart. for instance, all the color and sound effects couldnt help the hellsing anime precisely because it deviated from the manga heavily.

but the awe factor, thats something else, if you think that the awe factor is stronger, why? i say the anime is stronger, because its a better representation of what might look real.
skillosopher is offline   Reply With Quote