View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 06:54   Link #969
Misdreavius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
This most probably will become a harem probably including 15 or so people, Issei will most probably just have to earn it the hard way.

Trinity seven the main lead is a bit refreshing in regards to harem leads but that manga has no real plot or at least any that actually takes the focus of any of the chapters and that may or not end up like a harem. Unlike Issei that dude hasn't explicitly stated he wanted a harem, heck he does't even do anything in ecchi situations unless like he's said he's reached a certain closeness.

Anyway Issei isn't exactly the typical perverted harem lead, he's more like the defining perverted harem lead. You'll probably see him ending up being extremely perverted, and he's not entirely a nice guy.
Well I've never read the LN so I have no idea if it will become a harem or not. All I know is that so far in the anime, it doesn't come off as a harem anime and that he doesn't have one yet, and that Issei isn't a "typical harem lead" in that he doesn't actually have a harem... yet? If Issei ends up getting a harem later on, then so be it.

And even if you believe that Trinity Seven doesn't have a plot, you have to admit that Arata is one of the best harem protagonists out there.

Confident, badass, manly, not a wuss, not afraid to not wear pants in front of girls and has magic that can strip girls, if only all harem manga leads had his personality. (though then most stories wouldn't work lol)
Misdreavius is offline   Reply With Quote