View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 23:08   Link #96
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Episode 4:

Pretty solid and fun watch this week.

This first episode since the premier where I felt that weren't any really glaring problems with execution. The content itself was okay, with most interesting parts dealing with Kirito and the PK system. I what found particular intriguing was how Kirito's defense works, I guess with "Battle Healing" he has no need to change his armor to one with a higher stats. Though, had there been a player with a similar level or higher it probably wouldn't be as a effective. It also raises questions about what sort meta-game SAO has among the top players.
I don't see how battle healing implies he doesn't need better armor. If they do more damage then it doesn't matter how much he heals. It only worked because they were so weak. And, well, it's a game so he probably does have better armor than he did before, it just doesn't look any stronger. There's no reason a black coat can't be the best armor in the game. I would assume he's wearing "leather armor" instead of "plate armor" or something like that though.

Last edited by Clarste; 2012-07-28 at 23:28.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote