View Single Post
Old 2012-10-31, 04:31   Link #1416
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
WHERE is this implied? Seriously WHERE? Give me an exact quote where this is implied.

Then there's of course the fact that for some odd reason you chose to completely ignore the second half of my post. >_>

Re: Akane had choices VS normal people don't. It's the same in real life. Only the BEST get to choose their jobs. Those who suck are supposed settle for what they CAN get. This is reality. Some people become presidents, others become video store clerks.

I'm also getting tired of hearing this BS about recommendations taking the choice away. That's utter and complete BS. It's suddenly the system's fault because people CHOOSE to go with what the system says? That's like saying guns are at fault for making people CHOOSE to use them to shoot people. It must be nice, living a life where you can absolve yourself from all responsibility, saying crap like "X made me do it, I didn't have a choice". Don't give me that crap, you ALWAYS have a choice.

I'm sorry for getting a bit heated here, but the mere notion of escaping responsibility gets my blood boiling fast.
I agree though the Dominator will remove the choice of paralyzer after it passes a certain limit, it does not pull the trigger. Whoever uses the Dominator still has an option: to not use it at all.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote