Thread: Crunchyroll Ixion Saga : Dimension Transfer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-11, 14:40   Link #611
kuromitsu

I just watched the ep and... basically I'm at loss of words. This was nothing short of brilliant. XD

But then, I pretty much lost it the moment Leon mentioned his favorite anime, and I kept laughing until the end. XD

Also, A+ seiyuu work here, it took me a while to recognize Kaji.

As for what was truth and what was bullshit - if there was any truth at all in this story, it was Leon's favorite anime. Legend of the Blue Wolves, yep, that's Leon all right. XDDD (Though I'm surprised anyone even remembers it...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
I do wish they used the episode to show off Variation's sadism instead of that though. It keeps being mentioned but never actually shown...
It's been shown a few times, though not as blatantly as Leon's masochism. But Variation has a tendency to slip into creepy mode every now and then, like his talk with Leon about killing ants as a child (? or something along those lines), or when he was all "idiots, they don't even notice that we're watching them, ha ha ha ha HA HA HA~' Though I guess this makes him closer to kichiku than S? (wherever is the difference between the two...)

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-03-11 at 18:58.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote