Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 12:46   Link #852
Midonin
Last Engage

R;N 13 - The Wings of the Sun That Exceed Loneliness

Up until the end, this episode felt like it was in about the same place as the rest of the series. GB-2 is underway, Akiho's in high spirits and the mysteries are continuing to be explored. If it wasn't for that flashback, I would've kept thinking that Frau/Kona's blonde hair was natural. Prismatic hair colors so far only seem to exist in Chaos;Head, it seems. If Gunvarrel was similar to the reports, I hope the end of this series isn't similar to the end of Gunvarrel, though if Kona's breaking down, there's a chance it may be leaning in that direction. I think this may be a chance for her to get out and see the people in her club a little more. This is a chance to save Gunvarrel's name via GB-2. Like with S;G, though the problem is on a global scale, the factor to prevent it is probably something that has a catalyst right where our heroes are. What that catalyst is, I can't say for certain, but Kimijima probably has something to do with it. Though the endgame approaches, the show hasn't forgotten its beginnings either.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote