View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 23:25   Link #3637
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Doubt it the Juggernaught if not properly supported will easily get mobbed.

I don't know why but there were a few cases where everyone was mobbing me, several prateorians and scions and half a dozen troops and the whole time I kept asking myself where the hell was my team? I lasted at least 2-3 minutes and killed half of them before dying and it turned out my team was on the other side of the map. This is on Gold.

You know if a Juggernaught is being mobbed it's a good idea to focus fire on the guys attacking him....

In any case the fact that the Juggernaught is slow and cannot use cover makes him extremely vulnerable.
Very much this. Juggernauts are the "Aggro Tank" that keeps the pesky bosses like Banshees and Brutes occupied while the rest of your team mow them down.

I once played my Juggernaut in a Reaper Gold lobby with some awesome guys - a Krogan Warlord, a Talon Merc, and a Paladin Sentinel - and they understood how the Juggernaut works. They'd let me tank the big bosses and lured them to me, and while I stood there like a boss, my team cut them down. It was the fastest and easiest Gold games I ever played, and you could hear the other guys laughing on how OP the Juggernaut was

Too bad the lobbies I got into afterwards didn't have a team so understanding, and would leave me behind while they went around trying to do Gold the old-fashioned way, hence getting us wiped.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote