View Single Post
Old 2013-03-13, 11:29   Link #482
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Late to the party, so I picked up the game and managed to finish the game in Classic difficulty with a fair amount of save scumming. And the game felt kinda short, and the alien invasion progressed a bit too fast for my tastes. Still I have managed to keep all countries together.

Now I am making a game in Impossible difficulty, Ironman on, the following modifiers for Second Wave are on: Damage Roulette, New Economy, Not Created Equally, Hidden Potential, Red Fog, Absolutely Critical, The Greater Good, More Than Human.

And with Absolutely Critical and Red Fog on, it is BRUTAL. I have been struggling to keep the four originals of the first mission alive, and I did. First month is closing in and Mexico, Brazil and Argentina are already lost. I am currently researching Alien Navigation to unlock the Nexus while I build satelittes. I have about four in queue.

I have decided to name my XCom after politicians. The one female brit sniper is named Margaret Thatcher.