View Single Post
Old 2007-09-07, 10:30   Link #66
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Actually the best thing to do in the beginning with a sin is to have fun with it. But if you join a PUG (pick up group), then be wary of people acting like an arse towards you. One place to have a look to get an idea of how to make a build is

http://www.pvxwiki.com

It lists some builds there, but the best thing to do is to have a try of things and then when u feel more comfortable you will come up with your own ones.

Don't be put off with weird builds, my sin (reroll 5 due to lack of hair dresser), is up to 200k and aiming for level 3 survivor, I keep her alive by either using a bow, or a spear (sin/ranger with barrage, or paragon with go for the eyes)

My favourite character is my pretty little ritualist, rits are like the jack of all trades in guild wars. People generally say that they are not as good as the primary professions, but in the right circumstances that isn't true.

my favourite way of playing is as a spirit bomber. i basically setup 6 turrets around the enemy and I hex them so each spirit does an additional 17 armour ignoring damage per hit. that's 100ish damage of additional armour bypassing damage per 1.75 seconds. that doesn't take in account the normal damage they do, the constant blind, knock-downs and interrupts. I love my ghostly babies

My pretty rit with her favourite armour set dyed black, but I am not too sure if the skirt is better deep purple

It cost 6k for the dye so I'm a bit umming and arrring over it