View Single Post
Old 2011-04-27, 00:44   Link #185
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife View Post
I'm not saying that witch Madoka definitely won, i'm saying that this is a possibility that i find no evidence to refute, much of it because of Witch Madoka's ability.
Was a "battle" (in the sense of a conflict with winners and losers) even fought, per se? The scene of Witch Madoka being destroyed wasn't a conflict between Madoka and her Witch, really, since it seems probable that Madoka was that Witch, and the Madoka that destroyed it was thus a product of her wish. If that were the case then there wouldn't have been a battle as such, since it would just have been Madoka's wish exterminating her own Witch before it could do anything.

That's my take on it, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigan View Post
now regarding the voice, i doubt if it's witch madoka talking. so far, no known pm-turned-witch ever talk in her old pm/human voice yet. the available examples are sayaka and madoka. both their witch forms' howls sound more like a beast, anything but human
It should be noted that the first time we hear Oktavia's voice it speaks, despite sounding quite inhuman, with the same voice actress as Sayaka. Were it to speak coherently, it's possible it would sound the same as Sayaka; we can't confirm this, but it's plausible.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote