View Single Post
Old 2011-09-30, 11:19   Link #248
NK691128210
Prisoner

Im not sure if the author actually thinks about romance but just doesnt want to show it or he doesnt care about their romance. In case he cares about it and he pairs them up clearly without thoughts like 'this guy can be with...' or 'there is a possibility that..' I think he would pair Nami and Luffy up.

It seems like the author favors Nami.
It's not hard to understand why Nami cares about Luffy the most regards what Luffy's helped her.
If Luffy is not with Nami then he'd be with Hancock or will be alone, Nami will be with Sanji. If Nami will be with someone, it's likely that one is from the crew since Nami is selfish and her past is like that, she hardly opens her heart with someone else. Sanji seems like the most suitable one if we dont count Luffy and Robin.

About Zoro, I think the author didnt create Tashigi for nothing. It must has a reason why she existed. Maybe he created her for Zoro lol there's nothing special about her except she resembles Kuina.

I cant think of anyone who's the most compatible with Sanji. Almost everyone or noone.
Zoro and Luffy are compatible with each other, too bad it doesnt work because they're both men lol

Anyone disagrees with UsoppxKaya?
Chopper's not interested in human bodies o_o I dont think the author will think that far about other animal who will be with Chopper.
Brook.. and romance? lol I dont want to talk about this.
Franky. I have no clue either, he's a hent*i after all.
Robin, just like Sanji, she can be with anyone or noone in the crew. I've no idea about this lol
NK691128210 is offline   Reply With Quote