View Single Post
Old 2005-12-21, 11:32   Link #73
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiva128
EDIT: Hey Pellissier, Merry Christmas. I thought I'd fix your gif up for you.

I got rid of the blank frames at the end so now it loops seemlessly. Also though, since I had to add some more frames, it came to like 64kb which is too high for AnimeSuki so I had to reduce the quality slightly. But I don't think it's noticeable.

Anyways feel free to use it if you want. ^_^;;
Merry Christmas to you, Kiva128!
Oh, I didn't notice this your edit, and now I've still changed avatar.
That on Suzuka was a pure practice exercise, since I am a beginner. By the way, I reckon your version is much better ^_^
For the added frames: my original intention was to just have her turning her head to the left, reset and starting again (so those blank frames). Thus I didn't plan back to the right. But then, this didn't justify much a looping. And now is definitely a more fluid animation. Being unexperienced, I learned that on my skin ^^
I've saved it on hard drive.
Now, since I've spent a bit to search and work on this new one, I'd like to keep it up a bit.. Then shortly I'll put Suzuka again, your version of course
By the way, thank you very much. I owe you something, feel free to ask if you need ^^

Other Avatars:

Catgirls: 8.5/10 in its original size, it should be a great pic. Still, it remains a good avatar, very nice indeed for Christmas period.

Lilith: 9/10 Although I can't figure out where is it from, I definitely like that art

Xellos-_^ : 9.5/10 Great CG of a very beautiful butterfly-girl. Very clear and nice.

Winter&Summer: 8/10 Very well looped, but it suffers in quality. Probably you had to decrease size to fit forum rules. And yes, on a dark animation like that, a dark border will be suited for it very much.