Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-17, 14:19   Link #18998
Tachibana
タチバナ

It's still possible that Tsukune might learn the Jigen-Tou, even though he only wanted to "just block it" in Ch39. At first in Ch38 Tsukune DID want to learn the Jigen-Tou, but in Ch39he brushed aside the thought of learning Jigen-Tou to just blocking the technique.

Ikeda might use the whole "fight fire with fire" method, to which he would keep use in the dark, to where Tsukune would actually learn the Jigen-Tou after the ritual, to where his body is able to use youkai techniques, i'm not saying its going to happen but i'm saying it's possible.

Since the Jigen-Tou is basically the "Ultimate Blade" according to Touhou, it might be unlikely that he had developed a counter-technique against Jigen-Tou, we can only assume that he did in case that Jigen-Tou fell into the wrong hands, as a safety precaution.

But whatever Tsukune will learn to "block" Jigen-Tou, would have to be a dimensional technique, question is, what will it be?

My thoughts about the "Human Modification Technique", is that Tsukune's body will become a ayashi based body, which will not only allow him to use youkai techniques, but will also allow him to be able to help control his Shinso powers and maintain his Vamp/Shinso form without going berserk and that the "new body" Tsukune would would gain, would be from his human lineage, which would be great for Tsukune, simply saying, it would almost be as if he would be reborn from a human into an ayashi, not completly of course, but you know what i'm getting at...

And since Touhou has learned about Tsukune from Mikogami, than he knows that Tsukune was originally human, which also means that this "ritual" is "perfect" for Tsukune.

What are your thoughts about this?