View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 15:32   Link #7
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
In my case its pure research purposes as well as to keep track of and informed of trends and the like and to help in forging personal standards to which I can refer to if necessary. When it comes to commentary on such shows I tend to keep it limited and just be honest without coming across as a pure troll baiter and thread shitter since despite what some might think its not my intention. Basically I frown on hijacking threads and ruining them for people that do enjoy the shows in the process of pursuing my own goals for posting about shows im not terribly keen on and generally only reply to people that quote my posts while trying to give them the best answer and reasoning for what ive said.

Generally I've found this approach works great for me and that people tend not to mind and get overly defensive since I try not to be offensive except under one very specific set of circumstances where people will seemingly avoid conversation and report my posts and get veru upset at any individual criticism when a simple attempt to engage me in civil discourse or just let it be would result in no problems for anyone whatsoever since I'm not one too get offended when people ask me to justify myself further by any means. In fact I see it as an obligation to respond to any inquiry I receive to the best of my ability and in many cases its the only reason i bother to make more than a single passing opinion post on a show I'm not keen on. Needless to say I no longer bother to post under that specific circumstance anymore cause its not worth the hassle or zero tolerance approach to honest criticism I tend to receive. Id rather post where my thoughts and opinions are appreciated for what they are rather than how they lean, which fortunately is the majority of this forums threads.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote