View Single Post
Old 2013-04-23, 19:32   Link #41783
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Stratos
Yeah, while I.S. are capable of human empathy, their control over the frame itself is limited. Gospel don't have that limitation post Tabane hack, so yeah, no limit of what it's AI can do.

I.S. are capable of feelings like human, and express it in a way their hardware and programming can do. Gospel tried it's damnedest to protect Natasha, not realizing it hurt Natasha even more because of it's action due to Tabane's machination. ByakuShiki evolve to support Ichika, and apparently, Setsura has it's own AI (Girl dressed in white), but since the limiter still on, that's what it can do.

From the perspective of the engineers, humanlike personality is interesting, but all things considered will be regarded as liability than anything else. Also, it'll stand out like no tomorrow. Conspiracy theorist will wet their pants.

@ Jak
Tatenashi will either observe them or troll them like no tomorrow (reference: V5), she alreayd knew everything anyway, by that point. Ichika will try to know them better, and depending on their reaction over that, either Ichika become their friends, or simply being indifferent.