View Single Post
Old 2018-02-20, 08:27   Link #2123
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
I didn't check Sen (IV) news past the ominous line "Hopeless conclusion to Rean's story", so reading the bolded part gives me a bit of my "hope" back. Do you know, by chance, when this was stated? And a mandatoroy: Don't play with my feeble heart!
It's literally the last line of Sen III lol. Look at the very end again. It outright states this. Or at least the way it is worded makes it clear everything will be resolved.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote