Thread: Haku's Attempts
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-12, 23:07   Link #1248
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernFallout View Post
Well, you've pretty much reached professional standards. Or at least close to it. And it's my fav vocaloid. Awesome work.
Geez, now you're saying that? I don't think I'm anywhere near professional but it does give me a big boost to my confidence to know you think so. ♥

Haku's your favorite Vocaloid? Awesome! I get bonus points then~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouretsu View Post
Haku, I did mention to take your time with it so that's what I intend for you to do. Take your time with it. No need to hurry. Make it the best possible damn thing you've ever drawn, to date. You know how you leave it for one day, come back another day and you see something wrong or you could improve it in another area? Yea, that's what I meant by it. Anyways, you do what you think is right. I don't mind if it takes a long time. I'm just refreshing this page once in a while for updates and to see your work.
You just summarized one of my main frustrations with drawing in that one sentence.

Anyway, I know you said I should take my time, but I can't help but feel bad when I make people wait. I always get irritated with myself when I take forever with requests even though I know I'm a "can only draw when I'm in the mood" type of person. And being asked to make it the best I've ever drawn is giving me more pressure/frustration with it. ...oh, not that I'm blaming you for that or anything; I just don't wanna let you down. ^^