View Single Post
Old 2010-11-08, 02:37   Link #71
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
As opposed to what, though?

I'm just curious as to which pairing involving Kyousuke that you might be supportive of.
At the moment, none. There is no relationship which has developed to a point where I might consider myself a "shipper" or actively root for someone. Which in itself is unusual.

Quote:
Of the three most probable options (incest, Ayase who is yandere for his sister, and Manami), Manami does currently strike me as the best choice. I mean, the choice with by far the fewest headaches attached.
True, but is this enough? Are you going to settle down with your best friend without any trace of romantic love, based on convenience? Simply because you're used to it? It's a perfectly valid choice to say "yes" and go ahead, but I honestly don't feel like it. At the very least, not before Kyousuke, after being put through enough ordeals from the other girls, begins to APPRECIATE Manami. This is lacking here.

By the way, I consider Saori and Kuroneko to be potentials, too.

Quote:
Also, while Manami herself is pretty vanilla ("exceptionally boring" is a bit harsh, if you ask me), her family is rather funny. You honestly never found any of their antics humorous? I personally found Manami's grandfather and his unusual antics to be quite funny.
I didn't intend to be demeaning towards Manami. So okay, let's settle on "bland vanilla pudding". There are characters who are annoying and/or exciting. Manami is the exact opposite of it.