View Single Post
Old 2012-09-21, 05:48   Link #245
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
Sigh, want to add any more generalizations and insults there?

Seriously, it's one thing to be passionate about a subject matter, it's another if all you can do is post sweeping rhetorics that does little other than to belittle and insult while contributing nothing to the actual debate. Just about all your posts I've seen so far in this thread can be condensed down to "I HATE CHINA, CHINESE PEOPLE SUCKS ASS!"
Generalizations? This is the truth about how the people in the PRC reacted, as cold and harsh it may be. And this reaction is quite similar to what I've seen on TV about the Middle East. Is there something wrong in speaking out the truth? As someone living in a Western democracy, I'm entitled to express my dislike about whoever I want and whenever I feel to, especially when it's about being ungrateful.

I dunno what is your problem with everyone who slated China's reaction, and I don't give a damn. Meanwhile, I think I've given my answer about the Japanese rightwing jerk known as Governor Ishihara. All I've sensed in your tone of your replies is that you hold something against Japan as well, and that there are a lot of members here who irked you. The Chinese people I know outside in normal life are very good people, they are the first to admit that their former country made several mistakes in their history, and say that the PRC (and the government's faithful) can go to hell if they think they can bully others and act like ungrateful brats like that.

You have the luxury of writing whatever you want behind a screen, but all you've done here is looking to pick a fight too. All I can see here is that the PRC owes a huge lot to Japan and other Western countries for helping developing their economy. All I want to hear from them is rather to say "Thank you for investing" or, otherwise, I would suggest them to re-design their economical/social system for self-sufficiency or even misery because of their way of thinking. Either way, I don't give a damn about what might irk you when the truth is spoken out.

Last edited by KiraYamatoFan; 2012-09-21 at 06:15.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote