View Single Post
Old 2013-01-08, 15:42   Link #286
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by winteragain View Post
Reading these post its pretty amazing how all you guys contribute to this tread. Alot of thought behind each opinion and how as fans we look into making predictions.

1) Who will do it ?
2) How it will be done?
3) Why it will be done by that method or series of actions?

Then combining 1 to 3 and analyzing if that possibility is consistent with what Kishi likes or has done by comparison to his past chapters?

Then finally arguing if that would yield a good chapter in terms of story progression. This is an amazing intellectual debate. If only I put in this much work into school..hahah wow just blows me away when i see this. Cool part is we do it every week and its fun.

---
I do have a question for those really good at prediction..is the manga still fun to read when you are on point with how the major turn of events will be like?

Like the part where most would probably see this talk no jutsu with Obito going down for Alliance's benefit. Or is each week just more for "I am still waiting for that rare chapter that completely does something unexpected from what I thought."
after following this series for six years now im just waiting for the end now. all my forum fun with naruto has long past. i think the shit loads filler ruined it for me big time as transitioned from anime to manga. plus had a family lol
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote