View Single Post
Old 2013-09-09, 03:47   Link #72
Yushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Hmm, got a question for people who already finished both sora no kiseki and zero-ao no kiseki. In scale of 1-10, what's your score for sora and zero-ao's main plot as a whole. I want to see whether it's worth it finishing zero-ao for the story before playing sen with my limited time and Japanese skill.
I finished the sora no kiseki trilogy and the zero-ao no kiseki.
Personally, I give sora no kiseki a 10/10. It is seriously my favorite rpg ever. I love the plot developments (particularly of the first two chapters), I love all the characters, and I love the village-like setting. I am also a big sucker for well-developed romances in games.

Zero-ao no kiseki, I give maybe 8.5/10. There's definitely been improvements in gameplay and all that, but it didn't appeal to me as much as sora no kiseki did. The characters felt a bit flat to me, so I didn't really get too attached to them. Some plot developments in ao no kiseki were really awesome though. I am not a fond of deductions/investigations, and there's a lot of that in the zero-ao no kiseki series (obviously, since they are police officers). Oh but seeing some characters from sora no kiseki back in this series was a big highlight for me!

On another note, I wonder if there's a chance that sen no kiseki will be ported to Chinese pc....? (I played everything other than Sora first chapter in Chinese PC). I want to see Olivier again!
Yushi is offline   Reply With Quote