Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-03, 02:13   Link #2021
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Ashikabi like Higa and that other dude who has Akitsu seem to be going for quantity at this point. They seem to think (rightfully so, I might add) that having a lot of sekirei on your side increases your chances of winning the game.

Minato on the other hand, has only a few sekirei on his side in comparison, but they're all quite powerful in their own way. You also can't entirely disregard the idea of Miya possibly helping him out in the future, so with regard to his situation it's a quality vs. quantity sort of conflict.

With the other leading ashikabi having small armies of sekirei of their own, Minato is pretty lucky that there's a rule system governing the Sekirei Plan.
No!he is Extremely lucky compared to other Ashikabi.
Three of "1st Generation Disciplinary Squad" on his side (altough one of them reside within Musubi) -- Miya/Hanya of the North (albeit passive supporter),-- no.8,--and Megane-tan. One of them is 'One girl army'

Not to mention he have 2 single number Sekirei with opposite power (Fire/Kagari and Water/Tsukiumi) and ally-wannabe his sister's Sekirei ( I assume he will join Minato's force if they meet, for Kuu/no.108 sake of other reason) also Naughty-Bosomi-Drunkard-Wind Sekirei ( I predict she will _ if given even half a chance_fuck Minato;with force of course )

Life will be hard for Minato once Sekirei plan is over except if he take over MBI instead of Destroy it
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote