View Single Post
Old 2010-06-11, 16:38   Link #166
Dark_Force9999
Kampfer Fan

Episode 11 made it became clear that, that world is not exactly a world where people would find their inner peace to pass on.

I believed that each character infact didn't died. I'm going to take a big guess: Hinata got hit by a car/truck w/e it was, but is probably still in a coma state. Otanashi passed out before the rescue came. So in the end I'm just saying each character must've not died.

Following my predictions, each character is possibly hooked into a digital world to make up the time they lost while in their coma state of some sort. The reason why I said digital world, is because of a couple thing:

1) You cannot die. Which explains miraculous recoveries.
2) Everything seems to be affect by computers.

Tachibana's abilities are made with the Angel Player software. How that actually gives supernatural abilities, is strange. NPC's turning into shadows, it had a digital effect rather than some ominous transformation.

Okay, but to wrap this up quickly: While the characters are in a coma, they need to find their inner peace to wake up quickly. If their bodies takes too long to wake up from, those bodies probably cannot handle the strain anymore. The system then copies the character using the shadows and turns them into NPCs, while in reality those people that couldn't survive longer gets discarded. It has to be some form of medical treatment.