Thread: Kuttsukiboshi
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-23, 06:49   Link #43
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
One Japanese blogger said that when he got Isshiki-san to sign his copy, he told her that he was asked by a friend to get one, but when he heard so many positive reviews, he bought one for himself, and she seemed particularly happy and very cute. Here's her signature:

-snip-

There is another good review with some pics of the interesting packaging and extras that came with the DVD. By the way, at Y1500, the DVD is extremely inexpensive, by Japanese standards. Although I think the leaflet of drawings that came with it at Comiket was special for that event.
Oh, so then Kuttsukiboshi was well received over there? I was wondering how the Japanese reacted to it. I'm sure a fair amound of them raged like us though
I was also a little surprised the DVD was so cheap. It's probably because so few people worked on it. & yes, Isshiki-san sure is cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I wonder...
Spoiler:

BTW, of course they're both naked. They'd basically spent the entire day doing naughty stuff with each other, and it wouldn't be as fun for either if only one was skinny-dipping while they made out.
I agree. We don't know anything about Aya's relationship with her brother, I have a feeling it started way before she started going out with Kiiko, if that's the case it wouldn't exactly count as NTR. This twist is still a kick in the nuts no matter how I look at it though, as they advertised this OVA as yuri (two girls' risky summer vacation, was it?). However, I can't tell if I like or hate this series until I see what happens next.

I'm actually dying to see the next episode. It seems to me that anything could happen, from a nice conclusion to a nice boat end (I could imagine Kiiko ripping heads off with her powers ).