Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-04, 03:52   Link #20466
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
On a different topic, I wonder if Tsukune will return to his family house in the human world at the end of his 2nd year in Youkai Academy. I know that students of Youkai Academy aren't supposed to return home, until they graduate , but because of Tsukune's connection with the headmaster of Youkai Academy Tsukune might become an exception to this rule.

And if Tsukune indeed returns to his family house at the end of his 2nd year, then that visit is definitively going to be awkward, since Tsukune went through a lot more changes in his second year at Youkai Academy, then in his first year.

True, Tsukune's human family hasn't been mentioned at all, during the second season of the manga, but I don't think that Ikeda has actually forgotten about their existence - after all sooner or later Tsukune's secret would need to be revealed to them, and considered how much Tsukune has changed compared to the boy who was "accidentally" enrolled to a monster school, I think it's better if Tsukune's secret would be revealed soon - like for example, after the "rescue Moka arc".
That would be so cool if he met his parents again, considering he'll have been away for almost an entire year, considering the first year was cut short because of the Halloween Festival fiasco that shut down the school for repairs. However will Kasumi react when she discovers her little boy helped stop a genocide plot that would've eradicated virtually all life on the planet had he not intervened. Eventually she and her husband will discover the truth I'm sure. (Youkai Academy? That's not suspicious, is it Kyouko? ^^; But I guess we'll find out soon enough. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote