Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 21:51   Link #621
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
I was interested in the manga but I don't seem to find pages past chapter 10, then again I wasn't really on 120% google mode back there

Edit:

All the complains about Taichi, sigh. Since when does this kind of character drama is supposed to cover the #1 perspective character's story until at least the penultimate arc? Give up already, unless we get a second season we are never gonna see it.

The peasants are always complaining about Taichi, Inaba, Iori or any character. They're lashing out on low assumption when the anime is still "ongoing". But I believe the judgement for Taichi is strongly always mention because it's been stated that his " Selfless" and such. But I always looked at Taichi like any other kind male character. I can named a ton of Male characters that are kind and willing to help, though, later in the story, Taich's selfless persona fissure and that's where his character contrast with other selfless characters... But let's leave that to the dumbfounded to figure out later on ~

“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-09-18 at 16:45. Reason: Don't link to that site here!
Mimi-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote