View Single Post
Old 2008-01-11, 03:03   Link #25
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
archive post updated, please check if there are any mistakes in your section. If you are not added yet, please PM me with the information.

(Keroko please let me know what to add on yours)

On that note, I'm going to start writing on my fics now ^^;

Fast Lyrical Days. Sorry it's not too long but I want to start on SbTB as well tonight.
Spoiler for Lyrical Days:
8/10 ? Eh Yuuno, could have rated higher if you are going to "compliment" her
I enjoyed this chapter quite a bit, and it is nice to see Nanoha feeling happy as well. Yuuno sure doesn't realize how good he has it there. As for the choices ... whoo boy, a tough call between A and B. A could lead to something interesting (and risque ), but Fate needs some attention as well. I don't think she would care about money at all (not like she is spoiled in this aspect) and would be just happy to spend time with Yuuno. I think he should forget Hayate for now and focus on his "domestic problems"

Lets see ... we probably scored a lot of points with Nanoha, which means her affection should be pretty high ... since Fate is high on the affection meter as well, makes me wonder: doesn't it only get worse if we keep shuffling between the girls and boosting points with both in the long run ? One is going to have a heartbreak sooner or later ... and the later it seems, the bigger it is likely to be.

Ok ... gah. Nanoha and Yuuno make for a cute couple and i like her antics, but in the end Fate needs some attention as well, and it is not good to leave promises hanging. B
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru
I'm not reading it since it can have a bad end (Fate or Nanoha X someone else), but I'll read it if we get the good NanoFate end
Thats ... some pretty "interesting" take on what constitutes a good and/or bad end here, especially considering we know how actually bad things can get in this fic. I wonder if it isn't required to actually read the piece for the vote to count ..