View Single Post
Old 2008-01-11, 06:41   Link #31
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Ow, ow. Sore arm sore arm... *cough*
So I finished the 2nd chapter of School of Lyrical. It is officially my longest piece of writing ever for a chapter at 2,364 words.

Enjoy it please? ^^;
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4000626/2/School_of_Lyrical
So you've placed a rude, smoking, tomboyish girl in Fate's house? Although it does seem she can be nice if she feels like it. Hmm, I wonder how much Yuuno/Nanoha/Fate triangle drama we'll get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle8819 View Post
Spoiler for And several other trimmings for neat look..:
Comatose induced memories? Funny, I've been playing with that idea recently as well. Now, curiosity is one of my weak points, and I'm dying to know just what happened in Nanoha's memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
(Keroko please let me know what to add on yours)
Will do.

Quote:
On that note, I'm going to start writing on my fics now ^^;

Fast Lyrical Days. Sorry it's not too long but I want to start on SbTB as well tonight.
Spoiler for Lyrical Days:
Blunt Yuuno is blunt.

Now, for options. With Nanoha saved, I'm leaning between B or C... however, Yuuno did promise he'd take Fate out one of these days... gotta stick to you words Yuuno. B

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
I'm not reading it since it can have a bad end (Fate or Nanoha X someone else), but I'll read it if we get the good NanoFate end, that's why I'm checking the alternatives and choosing the ones that I think will lead to the desired final, since you are not going to tell me directly what I must choose for that route.
*scratches head* You know... not to sound rude, but could you at least try to read the chapters you're voting for? It just seems... odd to me that you can vote without even having read the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Clearly you should have some of this stuff they gave me after they took off my tooth, seems to erase most bodily feelings that resemble pain in any way...
...and replace it with pure crack or something, i could probably write stuff that would make even the OC thread wince a couple of times
I dunno, after close to a year of Kha-crack, there's little that can make me wince.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Edit: and mind you, they did have an instance where
Spoiler for dunno, might actually spoil something.:
just to mention one
That's an exageration.

Quote:
How about we tie up Fate instead?

Spoiler for NSFW text:

But since the cake is still a lie, this piece will still go un released *halo*
And what if I told you there is a way to get to the cake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
When I start writing the proper story to my OC's I'll post it here if anyone wants to read it. It'll make sense I promise
Well, you can do what I'm doing to Fall of an Empire and change it a bit. The original draft only had Vivio as a CC, as the Wolkies were part of Nighty's Saga of Saga, but to make the fanfiction version easier to read (it's usually more fun fo most people to read fanfiction about CC's then OC's), I'm introducing them to this version.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-01-11 at 07:49.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote