View Single Post
Old 2009-06-24, 00:32   Link #983
Yushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
This weekend, the Vancouver Convention Center hosted Anime Evolution 2009. Of course, yours truly spent so much time walking around taking photos that he actually had to tape his heels on the last day because he was starting to get blisters. The following is a selection of my favourite photos, resized for web posting but otherwise untouched. Due to the sheer number of photos that I intend to post (probably around 50), I won't be posting them all at once.

When I saw this one, I HAD to get a picture. Nothing to make an anime convention quite like seeing Jesus and a bunny girl eating lunch together at the food court.

And to finish off with, some Mio. I was told by one of the Mios that there were three Mios at the con... I only remember finding these two.
Lol! The Mio on the left is my friend, we travelled together at the con XD Didn't think I would see her picture on the forums, hahaha.
And the Jesus Christ...well...I took a picture of myself fighting him. He was awesome! (>.> I was cosplaying as Tifa. By no means am I saying that my picture is worthy of being on a 'best cosplay' thread...but the jesus certainly is )

The HOLY BATTLE:

I like how his cross had to be peace bonded
Yushi is offline   Reply With Quote