View Single Post
Old 2009-06-26, 02:07   Link #989
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushi View Post
Lol! The Mio on the left is my friend, we travelled together at the con XD Didn't think I would see her picture on the forums, hahaha.
And the Jesus Christ...well...I took a picture of myself fighting him. He was awesome! (>.> I was cosplaying as Tifa. By no means am I saying that my picture is worthy of being on a 'best cosplay' thread...but the jesus certainly is )
One of my friends actually carried His cross for a while. Apparently it's quite heavy.

As for your friend... what can I say? Animesuki loves Mio and so do I.

(Which reminds me, I need to make sure to send your friend her photos this weekend... I forgot last weekend.)

@MikoMiko: A couple of the School Rumble cosplay pics you posted were used as promo pics for the School Rumble live action musical. And no, I am not making that up... such a thing actually exists.

Back to AE 2009:

I'm posting these even though this was a "you would have had to have been there" kind of thing. Basically, this group got someone to follow them around with portable speakers playing marching music, then they marched around the convention center and out into a nearby plaza, staging mock battles and the like as they went. As you can see in the last few shots, they even got an audience towards the end.

(You may notice that none of these shots were taken head on... I intentionally avoided that because it's hard to see someone's weapon if they point it at the camera. Unlike a human, the camera has one optical sensor rather than two, therefore it has no depth perception. Also, standing to the side helped me avoid the mob of other photographers we had in a few locations.)

And finally, a cute girl, because people here seem to like that kind of thing.

Still more to come. In the meantime, I recommend checking out the full MPZero full shoot of the Minagi cosplayer I posted the preview for earlier:
http://mpzerocos.exblog.jp/11376128/
(I have to admit, I LOLed at the last picture... next time, pick something without a Yoko cover!)
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote