Thread: Licensed Claymore Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-02, 01:57   Link #260
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Well, Miria got the "promotion" to main character due to her power level (main reason) and Deneve's ever dying popularity (though she talks just as much even still though ). We all want Clare back, and many of use Teresa but many dont want her back either , so your not alone with not liking Miria becoming the temp main character...
Actually I don't dislike the idea at all, Miria being the main character I mean. It might be just my opinion but Clare loses her cool too easily especially where Priscilla is concerned. I'd like to see her contain that rage a little bit better. It's been over 100 chapters and she didn't really mature in the emotions department and her skills aren't surprisingly strong either to the point she could really lead a squad. Miria otoh has continuously displayed leadership, although she's not completely without flaw such as how she wants to burden everything on herself and being "selfish". Her skills are as good, if not better than Clare and we can all see the way she's dancing with Hysteria (even in her unawakened form). So unless there's a breakthrough to Clare's character, strength or otherwise, even though she's the poster girl, I can't really feel much attachment her as compared to Miria who's respectable.