View Single Post
Old 2014-03-19, 00:20   Link #142
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
On the note of brilliant catches like that, I was a bit unimpressed with the cameos in this episode. Whether they were doing it under the guise of people cosplaying or they were intended to be legitimate cameos, they took it a bit far. In the past the cameos weren't quite so blatant as they were here. It was funny starting out, but then it started to feel a bit like they were trying to fit every single Gundam character in franchise history into this one episode. Stuff like this F91 catch are the great kinds of cameos that I prefer seeing. It's all a matter of personal preference though.
exactly, it was fun but I could be done more subtly by having them in the backgound without actually slapping random scenes with cameos in the awkwardly paused scene

probably like pandaman appearance in one piece, you won't notice it unless you're really trying to find him...

In the last episode, even the characters that I didn't know, I knew that he/she was a cameo slipped by the director due to the awkwardly paused scene

but pandaman scenario wouldn't work with that many cameos they were trying to put in