View Single Post
Old 2010-11-19, 11:54   Link #1906
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Ghosts are also just flashbacks in Seed if my perception is correct. The scene where Fllay tells Kira she's sorry and she's got a lot she wanted to tell him is not a Newtype moment, but a moment that shows what Fllay really felt at her last breath. Kira didn't hear any of her words, which was why he kept crying and only mumbled "why why did you why...whyyy whyy"...and then got pissed.
yeah i know, but after the Shinn-Stellar Scene, I don't know what to think anymore.because Clearly, the 'newtype' scenes were even before Stellar finally dies.

Quote:
Well I guess even though CE is based on UC, it still took a radically different path. Kira's role is...very different from Amuro's late Seed and Destiny. He's also paired up with Lacus, and their pairing is SOOOO POPULAR that fans would rage like insane dip shits and claim that he's unfaithful to Lacus (mentally) if Kira has a vision of Fllay's ghost.
That's their problem if they claim such. In no way or form should it be treated as that. The scene I'm proposing was logical because Fllay actually promised that she would protect Kira. So in no way that it is a knock on Kira's faith on Lacus.

But give me a break, you may tell me biased perception because I'm a member the founder of the Fllay fans club here, but I actually like both parings, i just have a better feeling with K x F because it was really romantic and with passion too. K x L is like sugar while K x F is like wine, but yeah. that's how I see it right now.