View Single Post
Old 2007-09-09, 18:16   Link #112
johnjefferson3

i thought since ginga and subru were androids they could do everything with the exception of having children naturally since they were baically numbers also, but if we just found out today the numbers can be pregent, that means ginga and subru can have kids also, so that means we could have in theory 12 new scagetti's and i don't even like the original one, well will just kill him now, since once men allready give their (special seed) most women do not need us for the future anyway!! well that what the momen tell me at least!! so that means if i was there i could still jump on ginga then, well that's the best news i have heard so far on this series, so i claim ginga and you people can fight over Subru, she too though for me to handle anyway, i was going after quattro but since she allready did it, i pass on that idea!! but now getting back for epsiode 25 nanoha going to get the big padle out and give Vivio the big huge spanking that she needs to teach this little princess how to act like a real lady, and please someone please tell hayate we could use a little help over here, trying to stop the cradle, but this has for me, been the most exciting epsiode yet, and this series will be over in just 14 days from now, i just hope then end it the right way!!!!!!