View Single Post
Old 2010-11-23, 09:58   Link #17
ZeroIchiNi

Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
Quote:
Originally Posted by aers View Post
Nanoha A's Gear of Destiny is the name of the second game. Yes, apparently it's still called A's. lol. The betting pool may now begin on what this means for the inclusion of Force/Vivid characters. Apparently they said two new characters, no comment on the Materials.

Information subject to correction when it's not being reported by a random guy on 2ch furiously posting from lyripa4.
It is part of TBoA Timeline?

I'll make a few guesses about the game.
Judging by the title "Gear of Destiny" and the inclusion of Force/Vivid characters. It is right after tBoA and that one of the new characters is the Big bad whom did not like the fact that this timeline is diverging from the original timeline. Reinforce being alive is the biggest factor.

So the new Big Bad arrive to this timeline with the intent of finish off Reinforce once and for all. He/She/It will also have the ability to summon fake Force/Vivid characters similar to the "Dark Piece" from the last game.

Maybe the Materials will show up again helping out our heroes since they'll most likely be following the Defense program's order to prevent Reinforce from dieing off for real. That if we are still following the old enemies = new allies next season trend.

I'm wondering if the any real version of anyone Post-Strikers is going to arrive. I would like to see Vivio meeting A's Nanoha or anyone meeting a Battle Ready Hayate.
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote