View Single Post
Old 2012-09-11, 18:35   Link #13
Kyuu
=^^=

It is 2012... and people still start this thread?

1. For starters... in these days... no one should give a crap about this topic anymore. It's been ongoing for maybe 2 decades. If you wish to engage in this discussion, you're likely 10-15 years too late.

2. Technology had LONG evolved so that you have an easy choice between the two. To think, DVD was invented well over 10 years ago.

3. Fansub is FREE. If you pay to access fansubbing, you're an idiot.

4. Not all series in Japanese is better than the re-voicing in English. I'd choose the likes of Cowboy Bebop, Baccano, and Goldenboy in English. Hell, I never watched any of these three in Japanese, nor am I going to bother. If you say the Japanese voice is better, you can suck my balls.

5. Most importantly. Everyone has his/her own personal set of preferences. If your taste doesn't agree with another person's taste, quit being a loser and deal with it.

Sorry that I have to be hostile, but this had been a long long and sh*tty discussion.

6. And someday, I hope that some anime gets made in America. That'll really make many anime fans upset. I know. Avatar was close but not quite.

Have a nice day.