Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 20:22   Link #1362
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He attacked the human camp, which is on the opposite side of the escape route. (The Gate is to the south of the island, the humans came from the north.) Notice, also, that he's alone - he ordered his men to escape without him.

Spoiler for manga:

Because he wanted to satisfy his pride with one last duel to the death with the enemy general. That was a mercy on her part.
Spoiler for manga:

Because she didn't want them to let down their guard. What if the demons rallied before the humans consolidated their position? What if they left stragglers behind, waiting for an opportunity to kill officers, maybe even the Winter King?

Spoiler for manga:
Anh, my friend. I think you should only argue the points posted by an anime-only watcher like fukarming with what was actually presented in the anime (thus removing those manga details you inserted), unless he is asking for more details from other sources. If not, it will only become a comparison between different materials again which won’t help this anime thread. Just a suggestion . I myself haven't watched the latest episode yet so I can't comment on it (yet).

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2013-02-08 at 21:09.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote