View Single Post
Old 2006-11-08, 16:36   Link #69
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII View Post
Some Extra Info:
  • When you receive an infraction a RedCard-Button appears in the bottom-right corner in the post where you committed the crime. Like this :

You can click it to receive additional info :
    • How many points you were deducted ~ most likely when you receive enough points you are automatically awarded one of xris free 7 day vacations (a.k.a. ban)
    • When it expires ~ the time it takes for it to wear-off, in other words after it expires the points don't count anymore. The Minor Infraction expires in about 6 months.
    • Who it was from. (self-explanatory)

• When you receive an infraction a PM is generated. It has what appears to be a automatically generated message, telling you that you received an infraction etc. Depending on the case the Admin/Mod that gave you the infraction may offer you an explanation in the same PM.

• You will also notice that a new VBulletin Container similar to the one for Reputation has appeared in your CP. It looks something like this :

Spoiler for Image:
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, not having received any infractions myself, I didn't know most of that. Except for the part about the PM. A large part of that PM is automatically generated, but it includes a personal message from the moderator who will try to explain the reason for the infraction. Could you tell me if that PM automatically contains a quote of the offending message, or just a link to it? (In the event that the message was deleted, the quote would obviously be a lot more useful than a link.)

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote